Top 10 Signs That You're an Ozark Boater
Compiled by: Bill Herring
10) For many of your friends, beer and tobacco are essential paddling gear.
9) You've driven to at least one dry creek in the past month.
8) You can't drive over a bridge without looking for water.
7) August depresses you.
6) You know the names of all the meteorologists on the Weather Channel.
5) Thunderstorms make you horny.
4) Trees make you nervous.
3) You can translate the word "Cossatot".
2) Tom Kennon is your favorite author.
and the #1 sign that you're an Ozark boater:
You understand this list.